Fantastic Planet is a 1973 Franco-Czech allegorical cutout stop-motion science fiction film directed by René Laloux and written by Laloux and Roland Topor. This animated tale follows the relationship between the small human-like Oms and their much larger blue-skinned oppressors, the Draags, who rule the planet of Ygam. While the Draags have long kept Oms as illiterate pets, this hierarchy shifts after an Om boy becomes educated, thanks to a young female Draag. The VFX inculcated in this film is excellent and beyond comparison.
Back to future
Back to the Future is a 1985 American science fiction adventure comedy film directed by Robert Zemeckis and written by Zemeckis and Bob Gale. Marty travels back in time using a time machine invented by an eccentric scientist. That film was a visual effects extravaganza, featuring incredible optical composites of future skylines and flying cars, matte paintings of ruined cities, detailed miniature and model setups, and incredibly complicated motion control shots that enabled actors to interact with themselves in old age makeup – all before the days of digital animation!
Streets of Fire is a 1984 film directed by Walter Hill and co-written by Hill and Larry Gross. It is described in its opening credits and posters as “A Rock & Roll Fable”. The film had some extraordinary visual effects work input in them. This film has a very good name in the cult list of films with visual effects qualities.
Donnie Darko is a 2001 American psychological horror-science fiction drama written and directed by Richard Kelly. The visual effects that we see in this film were highly appreciated by the audience and critically appreciated as well.
Galaxy Quest is a 1999 American comedy science fiction film directed by Dean Parisot and written by David Howard and Robert Gordon. The film received great amount of appreciation in terms of visual effects work that was seen in the film. Though it is to be understood that being a film in 1999 and receiving appreciation is a whole another thing for any movie. The VFX techniques used in this film is of high quality and paramount peculiarity.
In this era of digitalisation, multimedia plays a vital role in developing different projects and works with the help of latest technology. Every company needs a combined effort of advertising and marketing related activities to succeed. Multimedia with its huge arsenal of activities definitely helps. Multimedia is all about developing the content out of images, typography and animation to produce a story or a message. The multimedia courses prepare the students for a successful future. It is up to the students to decide the field they want to work in. The career objectives of multimedia experts are:
• Some students want to go to the traditional media, like printing and publishing because developing a design on a computer is not their cup of tea. Their objectives are to design for the book covers and headline for the newspaper with the help of typography, colours and different size of the words.
• While other students aspire to work as a graphic designer for the company and create innovative, attractive and communicative website. Assembling, editing and mixing different images and typography with the help of different tools and software is their area of interest.
• Many students want to become a logo designer for the company and want to show their creativity while developing a unique and attractive logo for the company. This helps the company to create its own unique identity.
• Many multimedia experts want to create 2D and 3D animation for the film, while other animators want to be the part of an advertising agency or other sectors to show their skills.
• VFX is the recent and advanced technology in the field of multimedia and the career opportunities are immense in this field as well. Due to its popularity, salary and demand in the current industry, many multimedia experts are opting for this particular niche in the multimedia zone.
The trend of choosing science and maths related career field is changing rapidly. In fact, many students want to be a part of the multimedia world and are opting for the related courses. There are a number of institutes which provides Visual effects course in Kolkata, but Hi-Tech Animation is one of the finest among all.
If you have some of the above mentioned career objectives, then start your career with Hi-Tech Animation today by choosing from various multimedia courses provided by this institute. As far as the placement is concerned, Hi-Tech Animation also provides 100 % job assistance right after the completion of the courses.