The use of 3D animation doesn’t associate only with the films anymore. Now, 3D animation has become an integral part of many industries like, advertising, 3D modelling in architecture, creating educational programs for schools, colleges,etc. This evolution in the field of 3D animation has not only increased the demand for the 3D animators, but also increased the responsibilities of the animators towards their work. Being a 3D animator, you should know about the basics of 3D animation before initiating any project. These are the things which should be kept in mind in the creation of 3D animation.
- Unlike 2D animation, you have to create the size, height and width of the animation to give the character a three dimensional view on the screen. You cannot just sit back and sketch a flat animation on the paper and wait for the things to happen on its own.
- Knowing your audiences is the most important thing in the field of animation. If you are hired for the creation of 3D animation for the children, then work on the appearances of the character accordingly. For example, it should be cute and attractive enough to catch the eyes of the children, but if you are being hired for the company to develop 3D animation for the older customers, then you have to think in a different way. Analyze the mind and likes of the customers and create your animation to meet the taste of the audiences.
- Do some research on other 3D models to get a fair idea about them and find out why are they famous? What is that thing which makes them unique from others? Why are they still ruling the hearts of the millions? You need to create a unique animation, which can attract the customers or the audiences.
- Be different. If you really want to be a successful animator, then think out of the box and innovate some creative things which will be remembered for years.
- Last but not the least, you must be aware of the various animation tools, which can enhance the beauty of your animation. These tools also help you in creating the animation in a lesser period of time. You must have the knowledge about the animation software, because you cannot develop your animation on the screen without the help of these tools.
The usage of these tools can be learned from a good animation institute. Hi-Tech Animation is the institute which offers a 3D animation course in Kolkata. This institute helps the students in learning all the aspects of animation and also provide a 100% job guarantee after the completion of the course.