Maya is 3D computer graphics software which is used in making animated movies, video games or for special effects required in the movies and series. It is widely used software which has changed the entire visual effects industry. It has revolutionised the entire entertainment sector. It has helped the artists in coming up with better and improved quality of work. It was developed by Alias System Corporation. It is owned and developed by Autodesk, Inc.
It was originally released IRIX operating system. Maya was available in both complete and unlimited editions till August 2008. Various scenes can be stored or saved in many formats, the default being .mb (Maya D). The Node graph architecture is quite easily seen due to Maya. The final scene or the product is the result of interconnecting nodes with depending on each other`s info. Slowly, it has become an integral part of the animation industry. Graphics designing in Kolkata has attracted many students towards itself and Maya is one of the most sought after courses.
It is not an easy thing to learn. It needs proper attention and guidance. The students, who want to take up this field, should enroll in a proper institute which has all the basic facilities. It will enable the students to have an access to the latest systems and help them in learning the software easily. It has to be professionally taught. One can also learn it via various online programs. One just has to careful in choosing the best available tutorial site.
Maya is all about animation or in other words, creating something which is not in reality. It has to be the result of a person`s creativity. If the creator is not imaginative enough, then the results will not be that good. He should have his own thinking process, which will help him in creating or making stuffs which will be remembered for a long time. Gone are the days, when it was impossible to translate your imagination onto the screen. With the help of Maya, you can create almost anything, which was unheard of a few years back. The person concerned should be a good thinker with a decent drawing technique. He has to be flexible enough to accommodate and adjust any last minute changes to the plan.
Animation is the process of creating movement by using different images. It is very helpful in creating things, which are not possible in real life. It transformed or re-shaped almost every industry. Nowadays, animation is required in newer fields like medicine and education. Animation is the trending career choice among the current generation. To become a successful animator, one has to get certified. The basics of an Animation course are:
1) The Animation course concerned should be in sync with the current industry requirement. The course syllabus should be up to date and should include all the aspect of animation in its study modules. The concerned institute should be well equipped with the latest computer system, as it plays a crucial role in the lives of animation students. The system should also have the latest software installed.
2) A good teaching faculty is a must for any course. It shapes the mind of the students in the most efficient and proper way. A good teacher also acts as a mentor to the students and guides them towards a successful career in the future. It also helps the students to about the different facets of any career.
3) A good animation course should also impart the importance of being a good team player. An animator should be a good listener and a team player, if he wants to succeed in his field. He also should be open to various ideas and should accept his failure sportingly. The course should also impart the importance of being flexible in an animation industry. One has to accept changes from the client`s side anytime.
4) Simplicity is another very important aspect of any animation related course. When a new baby is born, he learns things very slowly. Similarly, an animation course should be prepared in such a way that the slowest learner in the group should not face any difficulty in grasping the basic concept of animation. A successful course should include all the important elements of the course concerned and at the same time, it should be very simple in nature.
5) All the animation courses should also emphasize on the importance of practical works. Doing animation related work during the course tenure prepares the student to be perfect in their professional life.
The demand for animation courses in Kolkata has gone up in the last few years. Hi-Tech Animation is the best institute as it has all the basic qualities required to be a good animation institute. Its syllabus is up to date and it has a 100 % placement record. It has the best teaching faculty in the city.
India has come a long way in the field of technology in the recent years and animation is surely one of them. The use of advanced animation has not only become a part of the film-making process, but also for other sectors. In fact, 3D animation has become one of the most used animation type in almost every industry. This gradual development of this advanced type of animation has made it clear that the future of 3D animation in India is bright.
3D animation is about developing a three dimensional effect of the objects and background on the screen with the help of different tools and animation software. The techniques needed for 3D animation can be learnt at various animation institutes, which offers 3D animation course with the latest and updated curriculum. It should help the students in enhancing their skills and make them ready to become an animation artist.
IMAGE SOURCE: HTTP://GOO.GL/13WIEA
In the 100 years of Indian cinema, the technology used in the making of a film has also changed a lot. Though, we are still not at par with the 3D animation of the Hollywood, but we can reach that level someday. The recent movies Kochadaiiyaan, Delhi Safari and Chhota Bheem: Himalayan Adventure has proved that Indian cinema has come a long way in the field of technology.
The use of 3D animation is not limited to the film industry anymore. The field of architecture and interior decoration are hiring 3D animators for the development of their design in the 3d animation format. We can easily find that different types of business project and plans are also made in 3D mode. It helps them to showcase their product in a better way and grow their business.
Now, 3D gaming has become common all around the world and many users like this mode of entertainment. Indian medical institutes are also hiring 3D animators for the creation of animated operational or any other medical procedures. These developments in the field of 3D animation in India have clearly shown that its future is bright in the coming years.
As an animation expert, you need to possess some skills and qualities which are essential for the creation of a 3D animation. You need to be creative and innovative to develop interesting things on the screen. Learning about the tools is also necessary for becoming a successful animator. Hi-Tech Animation provides various animation courses in Kolkata in which you can learn all the aspects of 3D animation. Hi-Tech also provides 100% job guarantee in top entertainment companies.