New Strategies For Designing A User Friendly Website
Posted By : admin | Date : August 31, 2016
Nowadays, if we want some information on anything, we just get itwith a click on the website. From dining, online shopping to educational institutes and company info, all the things are available on the internet. We only visit those websites where the information is just a click away. A user friendly website always gets more traffic to the website. A web developer should be aware of various do`s and don’ts of developing a website. The new strategies for building a website are as follows:
- Before creating a website, it is necessary to plan everything beforehand. Make a wireframe of your website and draw everything from navigation to content without any design. Just draw a website and put all the things. If it looks simple yet easier to use, then enhance its beauty with some beautiful designs and colours.
- Never forget to keep it simple. Always remember that web designing is about making your customers hooked to the website and this can only be possible when you make things easier for them. Don’t try to be innovative for the sake of creating new things. You can be the best among others, while providing the customers the things they are looking for.
- Always try light background and keep the content contrast to it. This helps the customer to read out the things without stressing the eyes. You can keep the background darker, as exceptions are always there, but for darker background, the content should be light in colour.
- Make your homepage simpler than your secondary pages, because more people visit your website via other links which will direct them to the concerned pages. It is your duty to keep your customers hooked to the content and make them aware about the company at the same time.
- A navigational friendly website is called a user friendly website. Understand your customers and create a map accordingly. Who are your targeted customers? Not everyone is internet savvy and you must develop the navigations in an easier way so that they won’t find any difficulty in getting what they are looking for. The more you keep the navigation simple, the more business it will bring by attracting customers.
Every designer should follow these strategies to help their company to grow their business by designing a user friendly website to attract more customers. You can learn these strategies by opting for web designing courses in Kolkata. Hi-Tech Animation is one of the best institute in town, where you can master the art of web designing for a brighter future.