Animation is the process of creating movement by using different images. It is very helpful in creating things, which are not possible in real life. It transformed or re-shaped almost every industry. Nowadays, animation is required in newer fields like medicine and education. Animation is the trending career choice among the current generation. To become a successful animator, one has to get certified. The basics of an Animation course are:
1) The Animation course concerned should be in sync with the current industry requirement. The course syllabus should be up to date and should include all the aspect of animation in its study modules. The concerned institute should be well equipped with the latest computer system, as it plays a crucial role in the lives of animation students. The system should also have the latest software installed.
2) A good teaching faculty is a must for any course. It shapes the mind of the students in the most efficient and proper way. A good teacher also acts as a mentor to the students and guides them towards a successful career in the future. It also helps the students to about the different facets of any career.
3) A good animation course should also impart the importance of being a good team player. An animator should be a good listener and a team player, if he wants to succeed in his field. He also should be open to various ideas and should accept his failure sportingly. The course should also impart the importance of being flexible in an animation industry. One has to accept changes from the client`s side anytime.
4) Simplicity is another very important aspect of any animation related course. When a new baby is born, he learns things very slowly. Similarly, an animation course should be prepared in such a way that the slowest learner in the group should not face any difficulty in grasping the basic concept of animation. A successful course should include all the important elements of the course concerned and at the same time, it should be very simple in nature.
5) All the animation courses should also emphasize on the importance of practical works. Doing animation related work during the course tenure prepares the student to be perfect in their professional life.
The demand for animation courses in Kolkata has gone up in the last few years. Hi-Tech Animation is the best institute as it has all the basic qualities required to be a good animation institute. Its syllabus is up to date and it has a 100 % placement record. It has the best teaching faculty in the city.